Ehsaas.nadra.gov.pk – Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program online apply
- Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2020
- How to Apply for Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program
- PM Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2020
- Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program Nadra Online Registration 2020
Prime Minister Imran Khan has launched several initiatives to deal with coronavirus pandemic. This ehsaas emergency cash program is a biggest relief package. Poor and needy people who want this relief then they can apply through CNIC Number through Mobile or Online on computer. This service will be give for just one time. Those people will cash / money who is mostly destroy from corona-virus. Government of Pakistan will help to buy food and rashan. This program is for just they people who is so really poor. Through this service 1 Crore 20 Lac families will get Rs.12,000/- rupees. Just 01 of each family member will facilities from this service.
The Ehsaas Emergency Cash is the largest ever social protection initiative in the history of Pakistan. It aims to provide financial assistance to 12 million families. Under this program, Rs. 12,000 will be given to 12 million deserving families. The total cost set for this program is Rs. 144 billion. However, if the demand for Ehsaas Emergency Cash is higher, additional resources will be earmarked.
Who can apply for Ehsas Emergency Cash Program?
The very first step is to know the eligibility criteria for registration. So according to Dr. SaniaNishtar one person from one family can apply. These people will not be eligible for this program.
- Those who do not have a valid CNIC.
- Those having abroad travel history
- Own a passport and applied for one and their spouses
- Those who own a property
- Those who have utility bills more than 10,000
- Current and ex-government federal or provincial employees and their spouses
- Those registered to any other relief scheme under the federal government
- Those who have mobile bills equal to or more than 1,000
- Three or more family members availed CNIC with executive fees.
- How to apply for the Ehsaas Emergency cash Program via SMS?
- Type in the text bar your CNIC Number and send it to 8171.
- If your CNIC is valid then you will be able to proceed forward. But in the case if your CNIC is invalid then you will get a message “your CNIC number is not valid for Ehsaas Emergency Cash program.”
- If the applicant is blocked because of improper profiling, he will get a notification. Otherwise the process will succeed.
How to apply online in Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program?
Send your ID card number to 8171 without a dash. The government will try to make your life easier by confirming your claim
Send poor people CNIC number 8171.
- Open the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program
- Enter your CNIC Number in the CNIC box.
- Then type the Captcha Code given in the image below.
- Then Click the Confirm button to complete process
After sending CNIC to 8171 you get a message of the content
- You have been registered
- Contact the administration
- You do not deserve the program
- Contact your Village Council Secretory or Tehsil office, if you get the contact message from the administration. Visit the online link after receiving a message.
How to apply the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program Online?
Visit the online NADRA portal for checking the details and eligibility criteria for the Ehsaas Emergency cash program link is below: