ISLAMABAD: The Ministry of Finance (MoF) has approved 2456 posts for deployment on newly constructed motorways and national highways in the country. The posts of scale 7 to 18th scale will be filled in which the post of Office Superintendent, Account, Assistant will be filled.
Motorway Police jobs 2021 (NHMP)
Many Post announcements in Motorway police upcoming jobs all over Pakistan, both male and female are eligibility to apply.
Name of post
- Without uniform Officer
- computer operator
- Office Superintendent
- Steno typist
- Patrol officer
- Junior patrol officer
- Paramedical staff
- Auto mechanic
Eligibility Criteria :
- Interested Candidates to apply should have Graduation/Intermediate/Matric/Middle qualification.
- Age limit of applicants should be between 18 to 25 years.
- 5 years Relaxation in upper age will be granted as per Government Rules.
Requirements for Motorway Police Junior Patrol Officer:
- Intermediate (FA/FSc/ICS or equivalent) with at least 2nd Division is required to apply.
- Height for Male should be at least 5′ Feet and 8″ Inches.
- Height for females should be at least 5′ Feet and 4″ Inches.
- Height for Male belongs to Balochistan should be at least 5′ Feet and 6″ Inches.
- Height for females belong to Balochistan should be at least 5′ Feet and 3″ Inches.
- The chest measurement for males should be 33×35 Inches.
- Age should be between 18 to 25 years.
How to Apply for Motorway Police Jobs 2021?
- The application form for the Motorway Police jobs is available at official website soon.
- Fill the application form carefully and submit the test fee by post to the educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, driving certificate, recent photographs.
- The deadline to apply is January 20, 2020.
- Incomplete requests or entertainments received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Last Date to Apply: 2021